Labels

Saturday 23 March 2013

Family

Good afternoon friends,
Here I am with my newest layout, it is an anniversary gift for my parents. As you all would be knowing by now most of my creations are for my mom and I hope she likes this one too :)


I have not bothered getting this one framed as its created on a framed canvas and I have finished it with a ModPodge layer (it actually works like magic) makes it sturdy, clear , glossy and most importantly cleanable .


Experimented with my new Dimensional Magic from Modpodge. Punched the alphas, created the quote and added some magic :)


The brown flower is made using cherry blossom punch by Punchbunch. The yellow ones using daisy punch from Carl and the flourishes from Sizzix die cuts .

  
The tiny red blossoms are made using snowflakes punch from Martha Stewart.


The alphas are hand cut with the help of Fiskars finger cutter and added magic with dimensional magic from Modpodge.


Last but not the least my all time favourite banners..

No comments:

Post a Comment